Redhawk Caldera All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
This was stupid.  It had been, what, three years?  Four?  He didn't even know at this point.  And they were going to just yell at each other from out of sight?  No.  Even if he had nothing to say at the moment, he was going to at least say nothing to her face.

Steeling himself with a nonchalant face, he trotted in the direction of her voice, all the while internally flipping shit in that oh-my-god-how-was-this-going-to-end-up way.  Kiss and make up?  Beat the shit out of each other?  Do the latter and then the former?

And then she was there in front of him.  He stopped, taking her in.  She looked the same; older, of course, but still.  Time hadn't changed her so much he didn't recognize her, and he imagined it had to be similar for him.  Hell, he'd aged beautifully.  If anything he'd improved.

"Hey, sis.  Long time no see."  Had he even ever prepared for what would happen if he'd run into her?  He couldn't say he had, it had been such an unlikely thing.  "I hear I'm an uncle?"  As if this might stop her from immediately kicking him to the curb.  Or running off into the sunset.  Honestly it was the first thing that popped into his mind, because he still couldn't quite believe she'd ever actually had kids.  Finley.  A mom.  It was so fucking weird.
Messages In This Thread
All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 27, 2017, 02:19 AM