Out for Trouble
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Hello!

IC: Majesty was out patrolling the borders of the Silvertip Mountain that morning. Nothing particularly interesting had happened yet. He had refreshed any stale scent markers, caught a few prey animals, and taken them to his pack's cache. But now he was left with nothing much to do, so he decided, like always, to go for a run. He made his way down the mountain and into the Neverwinter Forest.

The cool, refreshing darkness of the forest felt lovely to him. It was still early morning, yet it was already growing hot. He stopped beside a small pool of water to take a drink, and then his ears perked up as he heard a loud rustling sound nearby. Fearing that it might be a bear, for which the Great Bear Wilderness was named, he carefully lifted his snout from the water, shook his head to get the water droplets off of his nose, and then tilted his head back and sniffed.

Wolf. Female, his nose told him. Not marked with any pack scent you know. A loner, then. He sighed. If Jinx found out that a wolf had strayed so close to her mountain, she would be furious. I'd better go chase the poor girl off, he thought to himself.

He turned around and followed the scent of the female to her. She stood staring after a departing rabbit, sighing in defeat. Majesty knew that pain. He wasn't very good at hunting.

"Hello," he called to her. "A fine morning, isn't it? Though a bit hot."
Messages In This Thread
Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:16 PM