Stone Circle don't count on it
304 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh," said Murdock, his eyes far-away as he tried to remember more details about the encounter. Mostly, he just remembered a strange, sick feeling in the pit of his stomach - something that had been amplified rather than dulled by the passage of time. "He was pretty possessive of her. But maybe he's just nervous, with that eye of his," he offered, wishing the male weren't so cagey, so that he could've found out more about the two.

He stiffened as Valette mentioned abuse. It was something the male had only heard of, and never encountered. There had been murder in his youth, but instincts had dictated those - perverse instincts, but instincts all the same. Abuse was something that made no sense in the mind of the northerner.

"I don't know," he admitted. She hadn't looked injured to him, but he supposed there were other kinds of abuse. He wasn't going to go accusing Wardruna of abusing her just from what he'd seen, but it was certainly on his mind. "But until we know for sure, I wanted you to be watchful." He held in the words for a moment, knowing it was not his place, but in the end, they broke through anyway. "I don't want - Stephie... the kids..." It was not his place. "I just wanted you to be aware. There is something unnatural about their relationship. Perhaps it is simply something we don't understand, but having seen what I have... Well. I'm worried, that's for certain."
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
don't count on it - by Murdock - November 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 13, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 14, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 14, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 15, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2017, 07:12 AM