Wheeling Gull Isle My heart belongs somewhere else
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat stood at the start of the sea bridge. He looked longingly at the other side as the sandbank was forming because of the tides. The mainland. He knew Lagan had to be there. He had looked and howled on this island for the time he had been here and Lagan hadn't been responding. Nor did his mother and father. He only had Hemlock here. He wanted to be loyal to her and wanted to stay with her. But he also wanted to see Lagan. Why couldn't it be the same as it was before? Where Lagan came to visit him. He wasn't visiting him anymore.

The young adult bit the inside of his cheek with a slight frown on his face. Could he be out there on his own? Be with Lagan? Was it silly of him to pine over this guy that hadn't been visiting him? Tapat felt that he had a real dilemma here. He didn't want to leave Hemlock. He loved her as well but differently than with Lagan. A whine came from his throat as he didn't know what to do. He then radically turned around and rushed to @Hemlock's den. She might know what to do. She always knew what to do.
Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 15, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 22, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 22, 2017, 11:01 AM