Men's hatred has made me this way
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Ira I really want Ira and Erika to meet face to face. Something tells me he'll mock her for her disfigurement instead of being scared like the others. :L

The black wolf exited the communal cave of the Silvertip Mountain pack feeling her curious nature satisfyed for the moment. She had long since found a den out near the slopes of the mountain range with the help of Tyrande, but she was curious of what lies in the depths of the cavern. She reached the cavern before noon and travelled through its tunnels, small caves, and exits. By the time she was finished, the sun was already sliding towards the western horizon, turning the blue sky a mix of orange, pinks, grays, reds, and yellows.

Erika sighed happily at the sight. Sunsets were always beautiful, especially so in Teekon Wilds. She sat at the mouth of the cavern and admired the sky as the dark blue of night slowly consumed it.
Messages In This Thread
Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 23, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 26, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 30, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - June 02, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 08:57 PM