Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
That's a touch easier to read, I think I can imagine. Thanks! :X
As soon as his bark had registered, Mordecai watched in disbelief as the other wolf dropped what he was doing and wheeled on him. For a moment, the Ostrega thought he was going to be at the receiving end of some serious ire, but the demeanor of the other was completely calm. He greeted him, even, as though nothing at all had really been going on. Mordecai looked past him for a moment, wondering if now he would see someone trying to slink away, but saw nothing.
Returning his gaze to the dark-furred canine, he was slow to let his uncomfortable feeling pass. “Uh, hi,” came his rocky start, not entirely sure what to do. Maybe he was just practicing what to say to someone for all he knew, or maybe someone was really there, just someone so small still they sunk through the grass of the wide flatlands. “Who were you yelling at?” Hackles still on end, he rose a little more in height to cant his head in confusion, and kept his distance.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - May 24, 2014, 12:31 PM