Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"So I assume you have been near Silvertip Mountain territory? he mused. It would not be surprising to know that the traveller had been to the Neverwinter and Heartwood forests, seeing as they were nearby the flatlands. He might have been one of the scents he tracked during his patrols.....

Yes, one of the scents you followed....so you could kill someone..... Itzal hissed in his condescending voice. Kaname almost snapped at that one moment, thoroughly annoyed by him. Two years of this nagging, annoying voice! It was enough to make him go mad. Well, mad-er. The dark wolf sighed deeply.

"Have you met anyone from my pack?" It was obvious that the male knew where he came from. He saw no use in hiding that fact. Instead, he inquired if any of his packmates knew this wolf, and if they offered to enlist him into the pack.
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - June 02, 2014, 11:12 PM