Moonspear All the attention should be on me.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
All Welcome 
AW! :3

Vela thrived on the attention of her father. With her curious mind always thinking of questions of how things worked she could always ask her father. It came in handy if her thirst for knowledge needed to be quenched. But with Galaxy falling down a crack her father didn't have time for her as much as he used to. Most of the pack members were amazed at this her sister's survival. Vela couldn't be bothered. Sure, in a way she was glad that her sister was still here. But maybe it had been better to have her be gone so she would have all daddy's attention. What was so special about her that she hadn't?! Galaxy always had been a dreamer and weirdo in her eyes.

The female was torn between wanting to prove herself that she was better than her damn sister so the attention would get back to her, or be staying in the background like she had done the last few weeks. She disliked that no one paid attention to her. The female climbed the mountain higher as the beautiful views opened up before her. A brooding expression on her face. Perhaps the skies could help her figure this out.
Messages In This Thread
All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 04, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 04, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 05, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 06, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Hydra - December 06, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: All the attention should be on me. - by Vela - December 10, 2017, 10:46 AM