Firestone Hot Springs oh, people can you hear me
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Private 
for @Sera. sorry it's taken ages to get this up. also I know I said GBW but he's flexible anywhere between the Sunspire & Barrier ranges and I wanted to get closer to your last thread

He awoke to find the sun still relatively high, and irritation prickled over his skin like the crackling of lightning. Phocion would just go back to sleep, if he were tired in the slightest. . .but he wasn't. He had been plagued by dreams, nightmares seemingly sent by Iliana herself, and was now restless as a result.

Rising to his feet, he shook out his pelt and stretched, giving a massive yawn as he did so. He had discovered this place last night and had found it to be a good place to view the stars while lounging in the steaming pools. His joints, aching from constant travel, had enjoyed the experience even more than he had. He had curled up as the sky began to lighten and fell asleep beside one of the smaller bodies of water.

His blue eyes narrowed to slits as he avoided the glare of the sun, looking for shade and finding none. Annoyed, he sat back on his haunches and shut his eyes completely, thumping his tail on the ground. Some wolves hated to get up too early--and he was one of them, though not in the usual way.
Messages In This Thread
oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 04, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Sera - December 09, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 11, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Sera - December 22, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 28, 2017, 04:55 PM