King Elk Forest i have given everything for you
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
he's technically not in the king elk forest but close enough that i consider him in the "no land's man" between tindome's borders & silver creek so this is open to tindome members or lone wolves. :-)

Mato had avoided the pack hunt only to feel guilty about it later which is why he had not touched their kill. He spends most days at Tindómë’s borders or tending to leadership duties, stalwart and stoic as he makes the patrol rounds. It is harder than he would have imagined: re-stitching wounds that had once already been stitched back up. He makes a notable effort to avoid Brienne at all costs: they have shared their words with one another and Mato feels there is nothing left for them to discuss and he does not want to risk tearing open metaphorical wounds that he works diligently to heal. He makes loops outside of the pack’s borders as well, vigilant despite his ex-mate’s attempts to reassure him that there would be no risk of any of his other wolves being kidnapped. There are scents but they fade and go, some are of his own wolves and some are of loners that did not linger. Nothing to raise the alarm and so with a heavy sigh the druid turns his apple green gaze towards the path that will take him back to the King Elk Forest. He has ventured further than he intended to it was true but it is not without it’s own measure of relief. His purpose is purely for the good of Tindómë but he cannot deny there is a release of weight, a sense of giddy freedom at shrugging out of the chains of leadership that, as of late, has become a hefty burden.
Messages In This Thread
i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 10, 2017, 04:44 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 15, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 16, 2017, 09:55 PM