Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
It wasn't long before a small crowd had gathered at the border: two more females and a man, who was surveying him with interest. Trying to take all this in stride, Shale nodded to each of them as they approached, amber eyes raking over the strangers. One of the girls had the family's looks about her; he couldn't tell whether this was conjecture on his part, or if it was truly one of Grayday's daughters. . .

"Catori," he echoed with a smile, giving Murdock a sideways look. Nice try. "So happy to meet you. And you, as well, Pema," he responded to the gray female who had come forward, and who was on seemingly familiar terms with Mur.

He hunched his shoulders slightly in a half-shrug, listening as they explained the reason for Day's absence. "It's a wonder we didn't run into them," Shale said evenly. "Perhaps they went a different way."
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM