Bearclaw Valley we know the way
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Phocion is based on *Alexander* Hamilton so this is fun

The white-furred male warmed a bit, if only slightly, as Phocion spoke, and responded back with a name of his own--Alexander. And indeed, this Alexander did claim the valley. . .and he had said we. A pack lived here. New beginnings. New friends.

"This place is special," Phocion responded amicably. He tilted his gaze to the sky. "The stars and moon led me here." Eyes back down. "I am correct in assuming you are the leader of the wolves that call this place home? Then, with your permission, I, too, would like to call it home."

What are your skills? He remembered well his entrance interview into Silvertip's pack. It had. . .not gone well, to say the least. But he had been young, then, and cocky. Now, Mikros had accepted him without question, without asking him to prove himself loyal, and worthy. But then, his tribe to the south were special. They had taken him in at his lowest, and rarely asked for anything in return, save kindness and camaraderie.

"My talents lie in the sky, with the moon and stars, I must admit," he said truthfully, "but I can hunt, I can patrol, and I am loyal, as well." Well, apart from abandoning Silvertip all those seasons ago. Best not to mention that bit.
Messages In This Thread
we know the way - by Phocion - December 14, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 15, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 19, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 24, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 27, 2017, 12:46 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 27, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 28, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 28, 2017, 04:50 PM