Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He doesn’t seem to quite where her comment is directed and she shakes her head to ward off explaining. “Nevermind,” she mumbles before looking back toward him. She doesn’t like all this praise he’s giving her when she’s done more harm than good by inviting him back. He doesn’t see it and she isn’t sure if he’s truly that oblivious or maybe he doesn’t care. She finds the latter a little hard to believe but she remembers Blixen called her nice. Furi has never thought about herself has nice before, even if she is. She wants to help. Nice. She snorts and shakes her head. “I don’t know. I haven’t seen her since you guys got here. She hasn’t come to see you yet?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM