Dragoncrest Cliffs dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
grand assumption they follow after her?

"what were you hunting?" she asked curiously, suddenly in the mood for one thicc hare... though she wasn't sure how thicc they'd be in this season. "where'd it go? we can see if we come across it again," she then added, and to whatever furi would respond, portia would head in that direction, expecting the two to follow her. "walk and talk!" she chirped. 

poor eljay, he'd absolutely set himself up for a boring story about absolutely nothing he cared about-- probably, anyway, but portia hardly cared if she bored others. she had things to say, god damn it! "oh! well, hun, i just found this crazy large patch of moss and i did a bit of collecting--" she motioned to the ball at her feet "--such a stroke of good luck, i was running low actually. and this moss is particularly spongey!" she shared with a wave of her tail.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM