Rage
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Also, as this thread started when Majesty was still a member of the STM pack, let's finish it like that. So, for the purpose of this thread, he's still a member. Sorry for writing so much.

"What? Doesn't matter if you know him. He has to get out, and we're perfectly capable of handling it without you, your Majesty."

"Great! another friend of yours, pretty face? are we expecting for anyone else? Where is she! Why do you smell like her? "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! WHERE THE HELL IS NAYA? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"Majesty. Care to join us? Shut up you and control your anger. The girl and I did nothing to your sister. Though Majesty is another question altogether."

Majesty's head throbbed with a sudden intense pain. This was why he didn't like being around too many wolves at once, especially when they were arguing. Suddenly, he felt dizzy, and sat heavily on his rump to stop the blood from rushing to his head. He took deep breaths, waiting for everyone to stop talking, and then looked around at the three of them, his gaze holding indifference, and slight annoyance.

"First of all," he began, and his voice was deadly calm - the sound of an angry Alpha's voice (even if he wasn't an Alpha yet). He looked at Cara, holding her gaze with his own, his eyes burning into hers. "I am ashamed that you would attack another wolf unprovoked. Secondly," he gazed upon Kaname, "Hush. I'll not have you make threats about a wolf you do not know. She is my friend, and hearing you tell her brother that you would rip her pelt from her skin angers me beyond belief. Perhaps you'd like a taste of your own medicine?" His voice still carried that eerie, calm tone to it.

"Thirdly," he said, finally looking at Malcom, "as I said before, calm yourself. Your sister was with me up until about an hour ago and I promise you I did absolutely nothing to her. She is safe and unharmed, the last I knew. If you would like, you and I can track her back down together, which will satisfy both your need to find your sister, and my pack-mates' need for you to get off of 'their' land. How does that sound to everyone? Hmm?"

At this question, he looked around at all three of them, eyebrows raised, head held high. "Does that sit well with everyone here? Will you all stop acting like pups now? Yes? Good. Come, Malcom. Let us go find Naya. She could not have gotten far." With that, he stood up and looked over his shoulder at the lone wolf, waiting for a response.
Messages In This Thread
Rage - by Malcom - May 25, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Rage - by Cara - May 25, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Rage - by Malcom - May 25, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Rage - by Cara - May 25, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Rage - by Malcom - May 25, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Rage - by Kaname - May 25, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Rage - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Rage - by Cara - May 26, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Rage - by Malcom - May 26, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Rage - by Kaname - May 26, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Rage - by Majesty - May 27, 2014, 11:04 PM