Redhawk Caldera When I am king, you will be first against the wall
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Towhee's explanation was enough for Whip and he failed to press further regarding her deficiency. She had more questions to ask, and he had more answers to give. "I guess," said Whip. His mercurial temperment had always been a thorn in the side of both of his parents. He was the forgotten middle child, acting out for attention and love while inadvertantly driving a wedge between himself and the rest of his family. "I was always closer to Dad," he explained. "When he passed, I didn't take it so well." Whip remembered how much he resented Kaizer for trying to replace him -- how much he hated that imposter and wanted to see him hurt.

When it came to the place from which Whip came, he did not wish to talk about Themiscyra in any detail. Like some shadowy specter that followed him wherever he went, the events that transpired there were something he hoped to someday forget. "West. By the coast," was all the explanation he hoped to give.
Messages In This Thread
When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 21, 2017, 04:59 PM