Sunset Valley I'm hungry like the wolf
36 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
The sun had mostly set by now, and food was all the silvery she-wolf could think of, for the hunger pangs were driving her mad. Where to get it, when to get it, what and how. The lack of food she'd suffered was affecting her already-ill mind, and whispers tickled at her ears, though she couldn't make out what they said. Go away, I'm in no mood to talk, She grumbled to them, walking with long strides. Dark, canine-like shapes peered at her with piercing white eyes at the corners of her vision, but she ignored them. Then, prey came into view just before the horizon, and she perked up until she realized what they were — bison. Bison was perhaps the most difficult thing a wolf could take down, even with the help of a pack. It wouldn't be worth trying.

Then, a figure, one she did not recognize, appeared before her. It was tall with a strange red intricate marking on its forehead. You fool, It spat. You'll die soon. Starvation is a torturous way to go, you know.

Theia snapped back, Leave me be—

I'll put you out of your misery if you can't catch a yearling there. I'm more powerful than you know, It stated plainly now, as if merely commenting on the weather.

Is that some kind of threat? Who are you?! The figure did not respond, it only watched now. She became highly unnerved, and she stalked towards the small herd with her eyes glued to the stranger. Theia didn't want to get into a fight with them. Besides, she was absolutely starving. Gaining a hardened stare, she launched herself towards the herd, aiming for a calf. She managed to grab onto its leg, but its mother charged for her, and she had to leap out of the way. Daring in a way only a starving beast could be, she dived back in for another grab at the calf's leg, and again, and again until a crack reverberated into her skull. The calf cried out, causing more peeved bison to charge at her, and she dashed a ways off, panting heavily.

Now just watch, you, She spoke to the figure that now stood behind her. It would take a while for the calf to succumb like this, but perhaps she could do more damage later. For now, she laid down in the snow and waited.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - December 21, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - December 31, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - December 31, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 01, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 01, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 01, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 01, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 02, 2018, 01:32 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 02, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 02, 2018, 02:48 PM