Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
No rounds. Quick posts preferred. @Dio @Eske @Blixen @Furi @Artaax @Hush @Hvitserk (I always feel like I’m forgetting someone?) I wrote this while exhausted and I hope it’s not terrible.

Seeing the caldera in the distance breathes life back into Thuringwethil. She suspects the others too. It is evidence of what lies around the corner in the next few days.

It is bloodshed and broken bodies; it is defiling her children’s innocence.

War once excited her and soon, she’s aged a millennia. They do not back down, she reminds herself, even if their is death on the horizon. Drageda has made a name for itself since their arrival nearly two years ago and has existed in a tiny corner and yet, there are those that do not know their name. That do not fear their name.

As they arrive close the borders, she allows her wolves settle up close. She looks to her children, worried Wildfire will show up before she gets a chance to explain their purpose, but quickly diverts her attention to the rest of them. As they settle, and their distance from the caldera isn’t too threatening—despite their anticipated arrival—she lifts her nose and calls out to @Finley and @Elwood.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Antumbra - December 21, 2017, 10:29 PM