Wapun Meadow there's more to me then death / disaster
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for crap post!

As the man pulled his son close, his black-tipped ears perked foward - the tone in which Cebra's voice reached him made his head turn and he sent her a tearful smile. Cyron was alive. Both he and the boy were showered with kisses from the emotional mother and he sent a few back, placing gentle licks on both Cebra's cheek and Cyron's head.

His son's voice sounded different to what he remembered - deeper - and he was a good deal larger than the tiny boy he had guarded as a newborn. Still, he was not huge, but he had never been all that big. What mattered was that he was here, alive, perhaps not well, but alive.

"It's okay, you're safe. We'll take you home," He murmered softly, hoping not to startle the youngster or hurt his head - for it was clear he was not in the best state. Mawk slowly nudged the boy to his feet, standing close beside in case he was to topple.
Messages In This Thread
there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 29, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Mawk - December 29, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 30, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - January 04, 2018, 03:52 AM