Greatwater Lake their hearts and their bones won't come undone
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The ghoul did not like what was happening. It was evident in her posture, the curling of her tail so that it tucked against her rear and between her hocks, and the splaying of her ears atop her crown. Fear was spreading through her like a wildfire and she had nothing to calm it. Watching the brute before her unfurl himself into a mess of hysterics was troubling, but she was too daunted to run. Her mind seemed to caterwaul inside of her, begging her to depart from the scene before she was trapped, but before she could listen the male seemed to have found his own legs. The slate-colored brute stumbled over an apology before he attempted to reason with her, but it seemed that he could not stomach the conversation. Just as soon as he had uttered his words, he was carried away.

Lucy watched with a wary expression as the male departed. She wanted to make sure that he was gone before she moved; her limbs would not allow her to turn without knowing she would be safe. Shale vanished soon enough, though, and left the shadow of a girl to sit with her thoughts and her fears once more. Finding her limbs, the ghoul turned from the scene and scoured the brush for a place to depart. She disappeared into the shadows without a trace of having been there. Her own dread still clung to her like death, but she was safe once more.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
their hearts and their bones won't come undone - by Shale - December 29, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: their hearts and their bones won't come undone - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:46 PM