Neverwinter Forest Girl, use me while you can
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Sisters welcome to jump in whenever!

A peculiar sense of calm had befallen the girl ever since she and her sisters had settled their score with Vaati and taken Titmouse's eye. A blanket of confidence — as deceiving and temporary as it was — masked the hesitance of her steps and wariness of her gaze. She strode tall as an indistinguishable mimicry of Hydra. The three Ostregas had travelled back towards the forest where they had dished out their vengeance on Vaati and Titmouse both, splitting up before hitting the tree-line. @Hydra headed east and @Alya, west, while Lyra headed onwards, knowing her siblings would stay within howling distance.

The girl had barely made her way into the dark, protected forest before she was hit with the scent of another. It was masked slightly by the heavy pine needle smell and faint traces of deer that caused her ears to perk. However, she was much more interested in the stranger. Riding the high of Galaxy's revenge, Lyra strode in his direction without a care, eventually spying a lone, pale figure in amongst the trees.
Messages In This Thread
Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - December 30, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 06, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 28, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:12 AM