We Finally Made It [Claiming Thread]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away

It was early morning, and it was already warm and slightly humid on the shore of Wheeling Gull Isle. Majesty stood with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the waves beat against the island. His island. No - their island. They had all worked hard for it, and he would not be here now, ready to claim this small piece of the Teekon Wilds without them. Naya, Silvermane, and Beric had all played an integral part in the creation of the pack, and he could not help but smile as he thought of them. They were his friends, and he would do all he could to do right by them.

And so, as he lifted his head up to the sky, facing the cliffs and the forest of his new home, he let out a howl that not only claimed the beautiful place as his, but also meant, Thank you. Thank you, friends, he thought, as his voice rose high into the salty, damp, ocean air. Thank you for helping my dream become a reality. I hope this becomes your dream, as well. And - we finally made it!
Messages In This Thread
We Finally Made It [Claiming Thread] - by Majesty - May 27, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: We Finally Made It [Claiming Thread] - by Beric - May 27, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: We Finally Made It [Claiming Thread] - by Naya - May 28, 2014, 12:03 PM