Blacktail Deer Plateau the river don't run dry
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She skirted the territory nearest to the wall, searching for the little pool she'd found, nestled among the rock. The sun burned with a dull anger, the light turning the sparkling snow into a blinding plain that stretched through the trees. And it was cold; the chill sink through her fiery coat to nestle alongside her bones, dull ache spearing through the girl, quaking as she sidestepped the boulder her pool lay nestled behind.

She ought to have expected it, but frustration speared through her as she beheld the pool. It was frozen solid, the ice thick and impenetrable. With a whine, she struck the surface with a paw; the action served only to send a bolt of pain through her ankle and elicit a dull thud from her pool. It was a trivial thing, really, but it seemed so much more than a simple frozen-over pool quite suddenly. With a small cry, she struck the ice with fury, the sharp crack of the ice coinciding with her own yelp of pain as something snapped in her limb. Gasping at the sudden pain, her gaze fell to her forelimb, bloodied, and the dew claw that lay a short distance away on the ice.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
the river don't run dry - by Anatha - January 07, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: the river don't run dry - by Pema - January 08, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: the river don't run dry - by Anatha - January 08, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: the river don't run dry - by Pema - January 11, 2018, 02:47 PM