Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
All Welcome 
She had not left the safety of Drageda since her arrival, partly because she didn’t want to and partly because she felt it had been too early to go meandering around. Even now she was a bit nervous as she slipped from the borders, feeling as if she was committing a crime by leaving her duties behind for the day. But she wished for an evening of solitude and a trip down to the beach seemed like a decent getaway (plus she was lowkey afraid everyone died in the war and she wanted to avoid facing her fears so here we are).

Guilt tugged at her while she walked, fully aware that she should be helping back at the territory instead of slacking, especially with their main defenses gone. But then again Rose wasn’t much against an intruder and her being there would make little difference in the grand scheme of things. They still had Ajatar and Arrille (at least that’s what Rose thought) and both seemed more than capable of stopping any who threatened their claim, so without further thought on the matter, Rose continued on her trip and didn’t bother to look back.

As she neared the shores and felt the familiar breeze of sea blow by, the russet yearling took notice of a few things. Her nose and eyes no longer burned from the salty air and the once revolting stench of the sea was now comforting. She let out a huff, paws leaving prints in the sand while she sauntered across the coastline. The scent of wolves didn’t go unnoticed either, and where she would normally go out of her way to avoid confrontation, Rose instead felt the pressing need to investigate with it being so close to Drageda. She momentarily wondered if it was the Blackfeather wolves rallying for an ambush, but she quickly pushed the thought to the back of her mind and continued to walk, nose and eyes alert of any sign of life.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM