Altar of Twilight i keep ending up here
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The dark woman had to hold onto her ire when he asked her to repeat herself. How insensetive could he get? Obviously, this would be a very tough topic for her. But it would be out of character for the girl she had crafted for Aditya to know if she snapped at him for the slip. Instead, she answered as sadly as she could.

"Yeah," she said in a croaky voice, as if she was trying very hard not to cry. In truth, Alya could not fake tears or realistic crying. The best she could do was pretend she was holding back these great shows of emotion, and so far, it had served her well enough. Presently, she cleared her throat and took a moment to feign pulling herself together. When she spoke again, it was with only the slightest affectation - monotones worked well to portray true sorrow, she'd found. "He just came and murdered her, and then he ran. We recognized his scent from the Caldera, but of course, what can we do against them?"

She gazed down at her paws, picturing Galaxy's still, white form. "She was so little," she said dispassionately, beginning to feel the hurt and sorrow she was acting out. "This whole time, we've been worrying about the dark wood, only to have the Caldera falling into their old ways. They've wrong us before, but this is... an abomination. Unforgiveable." She looked up at Aditya, deciding to share something that she'd truly been thinking, lately. "I have begun to wonder if the dark wood has good reason to persecute them. I've met their leader. He is... not what I would have expected."

This was also the truth - but Alya did not care if she spoke in truth or lies. The more wolves that would side with Moonspear or even Blackfeather over the Caldera, the better. There was little she would not say or do to earn allies in this time of need.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
i keep ending up here - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Alya - January 08, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Alya - January 10, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Aditya - January 10, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Alya - January 11, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Aditya - January 13, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Aditya - January 18, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i keep ending up here - by Alya - January 18, 2018, 09:00 PM