Shimmering Sands I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Raptor cast Smokestep a side glance as the pale corsair joined them, nodding at Smoke's comment that the she-wolf could have been a Cairn. Sandpiper however was in blistering disagreement and the soot and silver female grew more incensed by the minute. The sable pirate's lighthearted jest had done nothing to calm the swell of the seas and he suddenly felt he was drowning in them.

Sandpiper took the jolly right out of his roger with her furious insult. Raptor pulled his ears back on to his skull and bared his teeth at her in a grimace of ire and hurt — but she might have missed that conflicted flash of fang as the stranger took to insulting Smokestep's dialect and Sandpiper redirected her attention to aggressively dismiss her. That was when he pitched his ears forward and stepped ahead.

Raptor drew almost nose to nose with the girl and calmly said, "my mistake." She was wrong however — he had said nothing about brothers at all. But he was not inclined to split hairs over this. "Time to go," he grinned offensively without a hint of remorse for his wrongdoing, lifting a paw to wave her off in an insulting ta-ta gesture.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you - by Raptor - January 25, 2018, 03:27 PM