Blacktail Deer Plateau See myself molded in clay
22 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
perhaps @Aditya but anyone is welcome! <3

After a day of resting and laziness, activities that she had sworn against the day of her joining, Kaevo wandered west, following the scent of the river. It was dusk and the sky had become a  cold blue-gray. Eventually, the dark she-wolf emerged from the forest and found the snowy meadow yawning before her. the idea had come to her the other day to start creating nice stash of small animals that could be frozen and kept for snacks (or something). she could present this to her leaders and thus prove herself a worthy woman of morningside. 

her leathered paws moved easily over the glittering snow pack, despite the slippery surface. kaevo assumed her hunting position, head low, tail straight out, searching with the movement of a sly polecat. there must be rabbits here, and voles, burrowed beneath the ice. it would be a job to dig them out without scaring them off, a job that the young female did not know if she was up for. but she had to do something with herself, otherwise she would surely go insane. her nose twitched, ears cupped alertly forward, and kaevo moved slowly across the meadow.
Messages In This Thread
See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - January 18, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - January 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Kaevo - February 01, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: See myself molded in clay - by Raid - February 01, 2018, 05:39 PM