Altar of Twilight Dreams that almost feel real
29 Posts
Ooc —
Ace shook his dark body and allowed the walls that held back the ghosts of the past crumble in his mind. He stared at the young wolf who seemed outwardly unsympathetic, his thick fur bristling a bit. “What? Did you just call me an asshole? How about I put soap in your mouth? Huh?” He spoke in a low guttural voice. With a flick of his tail, he realized that he said those words way too fast without thinking properly. Besides, his tone of voice weren’t too pleasant to hear. Now he felt a bit sorry for her. “Alright. I take back what I said and I apologized for being rude now.” He sighed softly as the frost breath escaped his muzzle.

Lowering his skull, he began to ponder his childhood moments. Again? All of a sudden, he rolled towards her, showing his neck, and not far from his shoulder, his terrible scar was visible. “Yes I want to die. No I don’t want to die.” He stood up slowly, shaking his fur to remove the snow. He opened his maw to release his breath. “I just don’t know anymore. Sorry for making you feel like a monster. It’s just that I’m usually surrounded by vicious wolves. Your approach and your pretty look were really threatening, so I thought you would demolish me.” He paused for a moment, his golden eyes gluing at the landscape.

“I just wish I could find a way to forget about my past. How can I do that? Maybe joining a pack, hunting a prey or making a challenge will distract me from thinking too much about those painful moments. Wait that’s it. A good challenge.” He glanced back at the young female wolf. “How about we do a race to the peak? It starts here. If you win, you will bite my leg. If I win, I will umm... throw snow at you. Do you accept my challenge?” He narrowed his gaze, waiting impatiently for her answer.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 12, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 12, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 13, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 14, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Hydra - January 14, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 14, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 18, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 03:18 AM