Stone Circle baby, I'm dying for another taste
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Private 
She staggered past Easthollow's boundary sometime past dark, still feeling the effects of those little black seeds, but also the beginnings of a pulsing headache. She bee-lined towards their den, fur ragged and stick through with twigs and brambles, a stark contrast to the level of clean it normally was kept. She reached the den after what may have been eons of minutes, stumbling into the entrance when the warmth and scent of Murdock greeted her. 

She crashed half-into his side; though small as she was it probably felt more like a gentle bump. Blinking, attempting to contain her spindly limbs beneath her she began to stage whisper. "@Murdock,"  she began, something like pride infusing her next, slightly slurred words. "I went on an adventure." Ice and snow and vegetation were all trapped in her coat, and she quaked as she shifted near, but in her addled state barely felt the burn of the chill.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 12, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 13, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 14, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 15, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM