Ankyra Sound you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
in the privacy of his mind, relief washed over him as she affirmed her contentedness. he did not surmise that Nyx was a slouch incapable of holding her own, and her response only secured that preconceived notion for him. however, she was one of the first wolves he’d met and by some wonder, got on with, aside from Ingram, so he wanted to make sure her lifestyle here was an opulent one—or as opulent as a loutish beta could manage. he would have held the same concern for Ingram or Caiaphas, if one wasn’t as feckless as himself and the other wasn’t practically bound to the masts of ships in homage to her ability to thrive under mob rule. 

a smirk unfurled on his lips, her teasing pass at him rallying coy luster to his eye. ”don’t go stealing my trope. you know how good i am at being a damsel and in distress.” he huffed, pitching his muzzle away from her with spurious snootiness. sinking his withers lower into the sand, he draped a paw over his face and looked up, riveting the best puppy-dog gaze he could muster for her scrutiny. ”see? look—see that anguish? it’s soul goddamn deep.” 

Lycaon leapt to all fours, twirling about to face her and dropping to a play bow that left the stern of his canoe skyward and susceptible to clout. ”you gonna be my dragon or my knight?” he questioned with anticipation thick in the air, tail drubbing his flanks with friskiness as he stared down the winsome face of his comrade.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're stuck with yourself and a rage that can hurt you - by Lycaon - March 01, 2018, 04:16 PM