Wapun Meadow rain fell and collected in the hollows of their palms
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
i'm so sorry for the wait on this. T-T

the conversation does not linger where he knows it rests: upon addie. he is grateful. there is no sense in exploring what feelings he'd felt stirring for his first wife for that would only dredge upon the inevitable anger and pain that he works to keep at arm's length away. "i remember," wardruna murmurs in response, following along with the flow and change of the conversation seamlessly and without hesitation. poet's been an enigma for some time and though she is a puzzle he has respected her privacy and not attempted to solve her. not because he isn't interested but because he wants her to tell him when she's ready to. and if she's never to that point then ...that's her right. "i'm glad i could help you, poet." wardurna speaks genuinely. it's true that he never intended to be safe harbor or a source of healing for anyone yet ...it's nice to know that it's what he's (potentially) becoming. it shows growth, hope that he can be more than what he was and more than what he is. still, he can't help but think that in a similar way sif and poet are aiding to heal him. of course, there are injuries that will never heal back to what they were before but he feels like he's on the right path even if he has no idea where it'll lead and what it'll hold in store for him and his wives.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: rain fell and collected in the hollows of their palms - by Wardruna - March 03, 2018, 09:20 AM