Dragoncrest Cliffs In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia was late to all the commotion-- damn those lil' legs. by the time she arrived, whatever scuffle had occurred had sorted itself out and portia was free to make her way through. despite her obvious nerves, the fish's tail wagged a million miles an hour, thrilled to see her friend and sister-wife back in drageda and safe. it'd been so long since she'd last seen her... wifi looked a lot more... worn, than she had before she left. but portia remembered the round of depression that had also taken it's hit on the young mother-- and she hadn't looked her best back then either. there was one positive though... at least, portia never thought of it as anything less.

"wildfire!!" she yipped, making her presence very well known, "oh, hun, you're safe! i'm so glad you're safe." she shuffled over, smiling brightly and wiggling with excitement. carefully she pressed her nose to wildfire's cheek, ears pressed against her skull as she soaked in the moment. she pulled back, letting bobby have his mother all to himself, and dipped her nose somewhat mischievously. "and you're in heat!"
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Wildfire - January 21, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Portia - January 22, 2018, 06:04 PM