Bearclaw Valley in all these places I'd look for you
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
permission to skip granted
He seemed rather confused about her reason for being here, and she nodded quickly when he echoed her words back to her. "I took it north, but I didn't want to leave it up there - it didn't seem right." She elaborated without knowing that this might merely make her claim sound even odder, but instead found herself rather interested in what the male said next. Offer a quick nod at his guess, and peering over his shoulder at the rock behind him, she asked in an awed voice, "are there  bears,  in your territory?" She'd never seen a bear, but she'd heard her mother's stories, and understood them to be goliaths much more capable of eating her than a wolf.

It was a while longer that she spoke with the strangers, but it was ultimately her own desire the rest her weary limbs (and the odd, slightly intimidating she-wolf) that had her say a hasty goodbye and breach the narrow gap between this pack and hers.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 22, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Reigi - January 22, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM