Dawnlark Plains know where
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The sun was just coming out from it's hiding place, the pastel colors of the sunrise mixing with the blue sky, but she paid it no mind. Her paws, even with her body weight, whispered on the cold ground. She stopped and sniffed the air. A faint scent of a wolf wafted into her nostrils. Swallowing, she forced her mind off of a meal and trotted towards the scent, her muscles rippling under her pelt. They needed recruits. They could make them meals later if they misbehaved.
Catching sight of the grey wolf, she cocked her eyebrows as she watched him. He seemed to be searching for something. Odd. Walking closer, she looked him over. He looked strong. Healthy. Maybe. Just maybe he would do. She chuffed a greeting, her dominant nature coming out. She held her tail high, her ears forward. Her voice was a rumble as she spoke, an almost amused edge to it. "Lose something?" 
She kept her eyes on him, the direct question not rude, but blunt. Twitching her tail in curiosity, her eyes held his.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
know where - by Oqdis - January 26, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - January 26, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: know where - by Oqdis - January 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - January 29, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: know where - by Oqdis - February 03, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - February 03, 2018, 02:11 AM