Neverwinter Forest and what love we get, we have to pay for
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

'father' - the word is foreign to her, no recognition behind her eyes. she knows mother and brother and sister - from her understand, her and her kin sprung forth from mother with no other help required. why would she think anything else? no one's ever explained it to her.

she can't put a paw on the look in the strange man's eyes either. it unsettles her, the tension in her belly turning into frustration. "how do you know my name?" the tiny fearghal demands, opting to focus on the parts of his speech she does understand. his name means nothing the way that the concept of fatherhood does, but he knows her name. determined not to show the way his words have disrupted her, she draws herself up as tall as she can and puffs her chest out, speaking haughtily: "whatever a father is, i don't got one."
Messages In This Thread
and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 29, 2018, 06:05 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 30, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - January 30, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 24, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:32 PM