Ravensblood Forest Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Private 
@Reek & @Jhala <3 <3

Tapat often hung around Hemlock and her children. The teenager, though he was almost an adult, still couldn't stop remembering Lagan. He knew two things. He was very nice and very pretty. AND, he was at the Caldera place. Tapat only needed to locate this Caldera. Hemlock had promised him to look for it with him. But sometimes that little detail would be forgotten by the male.

Tapat moved through the forest. He was small for a male and often was mistaken for a younger wolf as his behavior was quite immature and playful like a child. Tapat let out a long howl for Lagan. Perhaps, Lagan was traveling and was he close enough to hear it!! The pale wolf dared to go a bit further from the spot Hemlock was staying with her youngsters. Tapat was sweet enough to try and help her as much as he could. After all, they weren't just Hemlock's babies, these small wolves were his siblings.

Tapat knew his mama's scent by heart now, Hemlock's scent. She was his new mama. He didn't think often about his other parents since he was never confronted with their old scents or even their presence. Tapat sniffed the ground, maybe the Caldera was that way? No, salt. That was the big water side. He turned and walked in the other direction every so often letting out a howl to Lagan.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - January 31, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Jhala - January 31, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Reek - February 12, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - February 15, 2018, 09:46 AM