King Elk Forest past the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
165 Posts
Ooc —
It is Delight who answers her howl, and she twists up to glance at him, suddenly ill at ease. Her ears flick up once before resting back against her crown, relieved at once that he does not sound angry. There is a long pause between his question and her answer as she unfurls a little, gaze tracing him. "north,"  It is all she answers at first, before realizing that she ought to provide more than that unless she wishes to look like a deserter. Her gaze falls on something behind Delight, and the answers, softer now, "there was a man. he - he did things." For a moment longer her gaze tracks something beyond the Nénar, before settling back on him. 

"there was a pack -  morningside. they helped." She finished, falling silent and motionless, her story vague and incomplete. But she was tired, and though she knew that a better explanation would likely be requested, her mind felt sluggish after soo long on high alert.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
RE: past the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind - by Anatha - January 31, 2018, 02:06 PM