Phantom Hollow Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The sinister creature regarded her with a single whiff of her aroma and snorted against it. She had – at least – silenced herself, and he was not interested to hear any more that she would want to say. Surely, the voices in her head would have played well with those in his own, but Ithrik did not intend to compare their company. Something on her was undesirable to the piebald devil. The boogeyman curled his lip and sneered at her with crooked teeth before concealing his canines with a curtain. He did not want her; she was tainted. Fixing the ground with a cold stare, Ithrik turned from the woman and said nothing more to her. His limbs carried him in a prowl from where they had stood, not having bothered to turn back even once.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - January 31, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - January 31, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 01, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:40 AM