Dragoncrest Cliffs i found the rooms between the violence of comets
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Since this is in the communal den site (and a wintry storm, meaning everyone is welcome to come in), anyone can pop in for the drama/gossip ;).

After learning about the information of Arrille and his new connection to Blackfeather Woods, she begins to put things into motion. She’s scouted the borders for any signs of Arrille remaining in Drageda but his scent has been vacant. Briefly, she wonders if @Blixen and Furi know. They’ve been back long enough to notice the absences in their presence, a few to her surprise, but she does not linger. Those that did not remain while they sacrificed their safety are not needed, and those that betray them will get what they’ve got coming to them.

Even though Wildfire does not go into Hougeda, Thuringwethil still spends time there, and she slips out of the opening as she opens up into the clearing. Snow falls from the sky in heavy gusts, the wind blowing hard--even harder with the ocean coming up from the cliffs--and she lifts her nose to howl for @Dio and @Eske. Hoping it is loud enough for them to hear over the winds whipping back and forth, she retreats and returns into the cavern to avoid anymore of the weather. @Tirgatao greets her and she wags her tail, giving her an affectionate return as she waits for the duo to return to her.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i found the rooms between the violence of comets - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:49 PM