Dragoncrest Cliffs i found the rooms between the violence of comets
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
going back to this thread; eske's met caiaphas before.

eske didn't know much about arrille — only what furi had deigned to divulge about the young man — but at hearing that he betrayed them to blackfeather woods immediately labels him as kill on sight to the aggressive drakru woman. her hackles bristle at the nape of her neck as she thinks of it, her lip curling at the boy's stupidity. she is pulled out of her seething ire as heda describes the woman he was with. small, white, black head and it stirs something in the wanlida's memory. she perks up, her ears cupping forth to attention to the top of her skull as she looks from her commander to dio and then back. "i don't know much of anything about arrille but i met a woman of that description before. once; a year or so ago, when we still lived at sleeping dragon. i took an impromptu trip to ankyra sound at the time and she claimed it was her beach and inquired about the pack that once lived there. we didn't speak much and our conversation did not extend upon that but i don't think she could be mistaken for another." eske informs them. it'd been so long ago now but eske'd always been observant and always had a knack for remembering faces and conversations ( probably why she's so good at holding those grudges as she does ). "she had introduced herself to me as caiaphas." eske finishes hoping that her information, even as old as it is, can be of some value to the two leaders.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found the rooms between the violence of comets - by RIP Blodreina - February 08, 2018, 04:36 AM