Dragoncrest Cliffs i found the rooms between the violence of comets
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil almost blurts out Moonspear to Dio’s question but she back pedaled a little. “A place called Neverwinter Forest. I think that’s where the safety party stayed during the war. But he’s been to Moonspear before. The two times I ran into their leader never mentioned him so I’m hesitant to believe he’s the threat alone,” she says, turning to Eske as she begins to speak about someone fitting the description. It doesn’t surprise her that she never heard about it, on its own it sounds insignificant. Who knew it would be relevant a year or more into the future? Thuringwethil makes a sound of consideration but finds she doesn’t have anything to add.

“I worry leaving so few wolves behind is the reason the pack next door popped up and if it is Caiaphas, it sounds like she’s the leader. Tighten the borders, be prepared. I do not want to go from one war to the next but if they have ties with Blackfeather, even if they did not participate, it doesn’t mean it’s over. They won’t stop trying because they told her no,” she says, looking to the advisor a few seconds before the other two.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found the rooms between the violence of comets - by Antumbra - February 10, 2018, 02:07 PM