Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
This thread is set February 6th
@Poppy

Casimir was incredibly weary, after his paw had healed enough for him to run, the boy had set off from his previous location, companionship on his mind. The woman, Mara, had been so kind, but he had also found a nearly obsolete part of himself again, which made Casimir uncomfortable. The young boy had been functioning as a flirtatious wanderer for so long that when his 'son' persona surfaced, he had been flabbergasted. He missed his mother so much, and though he had tried to store away those feelings, Mara had caused them to drift to the front of his mind. In hindsight, it wasn't entirely her fault. The boy had been daydreaming about his family, which led him to tripping, which led him to injuring himself, which led him to meeting mara, which led him to reminiscing.
     Now, he was far from where he had met the girl, and continuing his travels. Along his own little odyssey, the boy had come across a lake, and decided it would be his next pitt stop. He padded up towards the cool surface of the water, dipping his silvery maw into the cool liquid and lapping vigorously. Casimir had never felt so exhausted (or parched) in his life. Not even on the great journey to find a home with Ezimette and his siblings had he found himself so tired. After grabbing a drink the boy backed up a few steps,
*Plop*
 and dropped flat onto the sand, his emeralds gazing up at the sky as his body was racked with shaky breaths. "Aughhhhhhhhhh."
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM