King Elk Forest and in the winter night sky ships are sailing
165 Posts
Ooc —
a leaf was plucked deftly from the earth by an errant breeze, the grey mottled thing twisting betwixt the branches before settling somewhere beyond her sight. the girl shivered - her coat was one of sun and fire, not meant for the chill. the winter marched on, however, and offered no respite; taking its toll on anatha. 

she twisted as her name was called, answering softly in kind. "delight," he is morwinyon now, and Mato has been seclusive. the old man has died, she'd come to learn, and new members had filled their ranks. delight is the only one she feels comfortable around to allow a small smile to slip, and her tail moves once at her hocks.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Anatha - February 12, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Ariel - February 16, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Anatha - February 17, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:30 PM