Barrow Fields going to california with an achin' in my heart
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He opened his mouth to respond but the shadow had flitted away, giving him a coy look over her shoulder before floating smoothly, quickly, across the fields. A half-smile tugging at his lips, he trotted after her in pursuit, silver pelage rippling and dancing with the breeze and with his movement. He easily accelerated into a lope, beginning to bear down on the girl.

Would she flee, or surrender? The blood raced hot through his veins, alarmingly intense and sudden, traveling southward from his brain at a dangerous speed.

"I haven't had anything sweet in a while," Shale called to her, his tenor voice an echo on the wind. His tongue hung slightly out of his mouth, lolling as he grinned open-jawed. "I've been good." He was catching her up quickly, and was only a matter of time before he'd be upon her. . .if she didn't pull any tricks.
Messages In This Thread
going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - March 15, 2018, 04:52 PM