Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her descent into the darkness didn't begin until she felt his head on her back, then,for awhile, she slept. Peaceful, deep. But it didn't last long as the fingers of her nightmares came clawing at her brain again, as suddenly as a thunder clap, as quickly as a lightning strike. It made her body jerk as the angry fire lit up images of her violent past. 
As Lonzo crept into her mind, blocking most of the fire, the shadow his hulking frame threw made her body tremble as the dream wolfess scrambled away from the shadow as if even touching it would poison her. His venomous, rolling laugh echoed in her head as he walked towards her, across the blood ridden snow. Her feet kicked as she tried to flee from the dream, her throat releasing a terrified whine. He grabbed her scruff, and she fought back, her whine getting louder, more guttural. She began to shake as he hurt her again and began to whisper. Please, Lonzo.. I'll...I'll be good. Just stop... 
Her last word ended in a while, the painful memories becoming real in her mind yet again. His voice was amused and as his twisted laugh reached her ears, he spoke, and the voice that had been like tar on her brain sank into it further. Her own lips moved with his words. Oh, Sunshine, you're weak. Look at me. His smooth voice was a poisonous command, yet her head turned on it's own. His pale eyes changed into blue pools, and she gasped. No, it wasn't Dakarai. It couldn't be. Her whole body jerked as the shock of the familiar face woke her, and she scrambled from the touch, forcing herself against the wall. Yet her legs could not hold her, and she sank into a ball, whimpering.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 04:41 PM