Firestone Hot Springs untamed domain
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Enough adrenaline from the crash and the subsequent startling kept her buzzing neatly along, but soon, she felt her ears fan outward after the stranger apologized. But, at least she was alright. She looked okay so far. Well, not that Jomyo could be the best judge of it--she'd never seen this wolf before, so really knew better than to think she knew what was normal for her and not. Yet the point remained, at first glance, she seemed fine. A little shaken up, but fine. "It's okay.. just startled me, really. I've never been here before.. didn't know where I should be looking either, honestly," she said, giving a small shake of her head to try to take some of the weight of the blame off her sudden company's dark shoulders; Jomyo was scolding herself for letting it happen, too, anyway. She just did so quietly. "Plus it's pretty disorienting, especially at first and all." she mentioned, swinging her nose around to the humid, swirling mists that draped their very air before returning to the face of the other wolf.

But really, the scout was fine too.. now that it was settled and she was feeling much less ruffled. She would survive. "I'm Jomyo," she returned with, and immediately filed the name Raiden away with a quick nod and straightening her stance just barely. "Glad you're good, though. Do you live near here?" she asked, inevitably enough, especially since she had a lot she wanted to find out about this area, and only a few small leads on where to look.
Messages In This Thread
untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - February 22, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 27, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 07, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 12, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 19, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 22, 2018, 01:14 AM