Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil doesn’t answer right away, playfully looking over and offering a bump shoulder to much-shorter-shoulder. There isn’t much obvious motive behind where she’s going. The garden where Kendra is buried is the only notable location, but she does not slow to a stop when they are in proximity. The redwoods come short of the cliffs in the northern reaches of the territory, leaving an open clearing over the ledge. Below are large boulders and a small beach, expanding further north into an endless view.

When they reach the clearing, she steps closer to the woman and rubs her muzzle along her own.

It’s small, but there, where the last remaining trudges of the sun shines on them, a patch of purple flowers. They may not be the same, or very big, as the early signs of spring begins to filter into their lives.

“We had a place to go on Sleeping Dragon, not too far, and I don’t think the others come up this way much,” she says, takes a breath, and continues, “I thought we should have that again.” It isn’t away from the territory, but she does not have interest in taking Wildfire outside of Drageda any time soon and they can have the same thing right at home.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Antumbra - March 03, 2018, 05:34 PM