Blacktail Deer Plateau I can explain
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Backdated to the 15th-ish. @Shale, @Dauntless, @Grayday, @Dawn. Shale has informed Pema and Dauntless behind the scene alittle bit about the move, sickness, and intruders while they have been gone.

The trio had been traveling for about two to three days from Easthollow to Morningside. The trip was mainly made in haste and little talking took place, but during times of rest Shale had filled Pema and Dauntless in alittle bit about what had happened in Morningside during their absence. There had been sickness and intruders, and the pack was planning on moving. Pema had heard talk of moving far before all of this other stuff happened so it didn't surprise her too much. But she wondered what the state of the pack would be in. How many members were still sick or injured and needed Pema's medical assistance.

The whole way back Pema had kept a close eye on Dauntless, partically afraid that what had happened to Burr might very well happen to him. But they had made it home and he would have the protection of the pack, and soon plently of distance between him and any Blackfeather Woods wolf.

The came and crossed the border mid day and Pema sent out a howl to the whole pack about thier arrival. Asking Grayday and Dawn to meet them at the border so she could inform them about what happened on thier trip and why it had taken to long.
Messages In This Thread
I can explain - by Pema - February 23, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: I can explain - by Shale - February 23, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I can explain - by Dauntless - February 25, 2018, 06:25 AM
RE: I can explain - by Grayday Sr. - March 21, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: I can explain - by Pema - March 30, 2018, 02:49 AM