Fox's Glade She told me that I'm not enough
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Olive *cracks knuckles* whoo boy here we go.

Something wasn't quite right in his mind. He hadn't felt this much rage, this much pain, this much unsettling bloodlust since Oxsana had been shredded and found bloody and deceased beside the bodies of his children. He wasn't himself in the moment yet even then he needed to check something. He'd left Cassiopeia lying in the Glade bleeding and angry, he had to check and make sure she was up and gone and not laying there dead. It was days later, so if she was there she'd be long dead but still he needed at least that small sense of peace of mind.

Never had he expected the scent that basically smacked him across the face like an afront from the gods. Unable to hold it back he ran into the clearing and saw her there and even in his anger he caught his breath. Eyes like moss, white fur so beautiful and soft he could still almost feel it brushing against him. She was so damn beautiful in every way and he fucking hated it. Snapping out of it he released his breath and shook himself out of the fog. Onyx was his, he loved Onyx and her beauty was much more valuable to him because it held no betrayal or pain. "You. You're no Anthousai. You are an Empousa, you seduce men and enchant them, take everything from them and fucking drain the life from them!" he spat at her his words already venomous as he circled her, giving no option for escape. 

He looked her over and shook his head, not done speaking, not wanting to hear her voice, that voice that enchanted him and haunted his dreams even still. "I risked my life to be with you. Hunted for you. Took beatings,lost my memories for you. I was dragged back into Blackfeather's mess because of you! I fought for you, defended you, gave you comfort and sought nothing but your love and you...you Abandoned me for the gods that allowed our lives to be such hell!" he shouted this at her, his face twisted with pain and anger. 

Finally he stopped circling like a starved beast and paused in her face, staring her in the eyes, moss green to electric blue. "And you've waltzed around like nothing happened. Spreading lies. Cassiopeia knows nothing of what you did, only that her da was a coward and her Empousa mother a saint! You try to run away from this Olive and I swear I'll tackle you to these fields." he hissed in her face, muzzle inches from hers. This wasn't a side of Dakarai anyone had seen before, this was the Svartell darkness incarnate. He was so enraged and so far gone that he hadn't noticed the scent of pregnancy covering her pelt.
Messages In This Thread
She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 02:26 AM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 25, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 26, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 27, 2018, 03:28 PM