Greatwater Lake I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
it was too her disappointment and unease that a figure stepped from the trees, rather than the prey she'd been hoping for. instantly did she fall still, but she did not have time to spit a warning before the figure spoke. if she had not recognized his figure, she did instantly the voice, and her jaw snapped closed decisively. she blinked, taking in the sudden influx of information. 

he was not dead, and the trail she'd lost that night had not led to a body. furthermore, his face was scarred in a manner that reminded her of Vaati, and at this development, she felt her gut turn oddly. she stepped once closer, sweeping his feature unabashedly, realizing then that unlike the dark master, his eye socket was vacant. "thought - you're not dead." she said finally, her gaze falling next to his eyes socket. "I found the place -- your trail -- did he do it, or them?" there was a dull humming in her ears, she was dimly aware of, and for a moment anger, shock, and awe mixed clearly on her features until she reined it all back in. she blinked only at the boy she'd believed to have failed completely; and while certainly, she had, to some extent, he wasn't dead
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Cassiopeia - February 26, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Cassiopeia - February 26, 2018, 04:43 PM